We believe that school uniform is practical and helps to give the school a special identity. We ask for your co-operation in providing the school uniform for your child and ensuring that it is worn.
The uniform consists of:
- Navy blue sweatshirt/cardigan with yellow school logo
- Yellow polo shirt with blue school logo
- Grey trousers/shorts/pinafore dress/skirt
- Blue gingham summer school dress (optional)
- Navy fleece with school logo (optional)
- Black school shoes (not trainers)
- Grey or navy socks/tights (not leggings)
- Hair bands, etc, should all be in the school colours (navy and yellow)
- Hair should be neat and tidy and worn with no extremes of style or colour
- White t-shirt with blue school logo
- Navy shorts
- Plimsolls or trainers
- Long hair should be tied back
You can order embroidered items online via My Clothing: www.myclothing.com
Please ensure all items of uniform, including drinks bottles (which should only contain water), lunch boxes and bags are clearly labelled with your child’s name – this allows quick return of all lost items. If you need any help at all in relation to uniform please contact the school office and we will be more than happy to help you.
We provide a new book bag, free of charge, to our reception class. We do ask that you use these as space is limited in the cloakroom and rucksacks are too bulky. As your child moves up the school then they are welcome to pick their own design of rucksack for transporting their belongings to and from school.
If your child needs to have their clothes changed at school for any reason, please wash and return the borrowed clothes to school as soon as possible.